Dammit, meme sucked me in...
1. Do you like blue cheese? Talk about your baited breath. But yes, I like blue cheese, even though milk products make my breath smell like a zombie. I love all cheeses.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Cloves. I tried menthols, but they're disgusting, and they give me a whopper headache. I should not smoke, but I do.
3. Do you own a gun? Bob does. I just shoot them.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Gah, artificial things that taste like the colour they're dyed, not fruit. I used to drink fruit syrups diluted in water, like orange, blackcurrant, and lemon. Blackcurrant is my favourite.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Only if I plan to kill them. Okay, okay, I get nervous the first time, because I'm always afraid of getting lost.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are very American, and they are quite good if one heaps ketchup, mustard, and pickle relish (dill, not sweet) on them. I hear there's a place in NJ that deep-fries them, and that sounds about my speed. I like mine extra-crispy.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Towering Inferno. They show odd movies on English TV at Christmas, but that and The Poseidon Adventure both have Christmas trees in them, so I think they count.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, tea, whatever's hot and will wake me up at 6am. Instant Folger's, powdered creamer, and Splenda. I get my coffee in powdered form, yesirree.
9.Can you do push ups? I do girly ones off the arms of my chair to strengthen my back. The doctor that gave me the PT was three doctors ago, but I figure the excercise can't hurt..
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I think I'm obligated to say my engagement ring, but I have several pieces that Bob has given me that I'm very fond of. I also have a diamond brooch that belonged to my great-great aunt that has 55 diamonds in it. I'm pretty fond of that.
11. Your favorite hobby? Dressing up and pretending I'm a pretty, pretty Laurel.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No - I would not be able to get anything done; I'm twitchy enough as it is. I'm ever-so-slightly OCD, so I'm at the opposite end of things.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My temper. I want to be better at handling things without freaking out. Even if I stifle, it still hurts me, so I want to be able to allow things to flow over me like I am the river reed, not the groundhog who got stuck in the river in a rainstorm.
14. Middle name? Diana. I am a heathen, but a fun one.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Go home now.
16. Current hate right now? Cold I really don't dig the cold.
17. Favorite place to be? Faaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrm. Me want farm now.
18. How did you bring in the new year? Carefully. Actually, I don't remember, which is par for the course. This year, I will be at a party, then hosting people at the farm. Awesome.
19. Where would you like to go? Home. Nap now.
20. Name three people who will complete this. Can I cheat and name three people who already have? Or the other ten thousand? Baaaaaaaa *bleat*
21.Do you own slippers? Yes, and slipper socks, and socks with toes. So I remember to wear them? No. Do I lose them? Yes. Do I go around with two mis-matched slipper socks? You betcha.
22. What shirt are you wearing? Turtleneck fuzzy black sweater. Fitted.
23. Do you like sleeping on satin? No, especially after Bob's "cat on satin sheets" story.
24. Can you whistle? Poorly. I have dry lips.
25. Would you be a pirate? No. I am the ninja that creeps in the night.
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? I do not sing in the shower, because it seems silly, and I get water up my nose.
27. Favorite girl's name? eh. Names don't do it for me, since I have no desire to have kids. If I has the choice though, I think I would have preferred to be an Emma or a Charlotte, rather than a Laura, but one always thinks one's own name is boring. Mys sister is lucky enougn to have the middle name Bryony. I should have appropriated that - it would have made my hair long and curly. Bryony Diana. Mmmm, Romance writer, ahoy.
28. Favorite boy's name? Robert.
29. What's in your pocket right now? I am wearing a skirt, and as everyone knows, you should never have pockets in skirts, because one is tempted to put one's hands in them, and that looks really terrible in a skirt.
30. Last thing that made you laugh? Something I read on-line, I'm sure.
32. Worst injury you've ever had? I don't know if the arm pain is injury related, so I'm going to say the knee injury I got as a kid. I've never broken anything.
33. Do you love where you live? Once I live at the farm, I will.
34. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. I plan to have a couple (for gaming purposes) at the farm someday.
35. Who is your loudest friend? Kynny.
36. How many dogs do you have? None. Bob does not care for dogs, and I have to admit that I don't care for dogs for myself, though I love my friends' dogs.
37. Does someone have a crush on you? You know, I have no idea. I have stalkers, does that count?
38. What is your favorite book? There are a couple of P.D. James books I really like, but I don't play favourites amongst my library. They are all equally special, even the dumb ones in the back.
39. What is your favorite candy? Refreshers or Caramac bars, neither of which are usually available here.
40. Favorite Sports Team? Sports? Team?
41. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm torn between Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner and The Winnie the Pooh Vietnam song.